IT Service Desk Engineer
IT Service Desk Engineer
20000 - 23000 Annual
Posted 20 days ago
New opportunity not to be missed! We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Desk Engineer to join our growing team based in Cuffley. In return, they offer their IT Service Desk Engineer a competitive salary of £20,000 - £23,000 per annum and excellent benefits.
With over 50 years experience in improving homes, our client is a well known brand at the heart of the British home improvements industry. Reporting to the IT Service Desk Team Leader, you will provide 1st line support for key infrastructure technical issues.
Other responsibilities as their IT Service Desk Engineer will include:
- Investigating options for new technology solutions to improve the service given by the existing infrastructure.
- Identifying weakness in departmental processes and propose solutions
- Carrying out implementation projects for improvement of current technology and installation of new technology.
- Identifying areas in need of improvement and propose solutions.
- Investigating and implementing future technology solutions to improve service and introduce new technology to meet existing and future requirements.
The ideal IT Service Desk Engineer will have:
- Experience in supporting Desktop, Laptop, printer & network infrastructure at a 1st line level
- Experience in working as part of an IT project team.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Experience in server based applications and mobile and land based telephony systems.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
The successful candidate will be expected to work various shift patterns of: 07:00-15:00, 09:00-17:00 or 13:00-21:00 and a weekend shift of 09:00-17:00.
Cuffley is commutable from Cheshunt, Hatfield, Potters Bar, Welwyn Garden City, Barnet, Harlow, Watford, Hemel Hempstead and surrounding areas.
Why not click apply today and become their IT Service Desk Engineer – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join UK’s leading supplier of Home Improvements.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Key words: IT Service Desk Engineer, 1st Line Support, IT Service Desk, IT, Technical Service Desk, Helpdesk Support
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV