Window Service Engineer
Everest - Fit the Best
500 - 600 Weekly
Posted 76 days ago
Everest has an exciting opportunity available for a Window Service Engineer to join the team based in Perth. The successful Window Service Engineer will receive a competitive salary of £500 - £600 per week.
With 50 years' experience in improving homes, over 2 million customers have already put their trust in Everest, they are recognised as setting the highest standards available in home improvements.
Due to increased sales and significant demand in the surrounding area they are looking for a number of window service engineers to ensure they maintain our high standards of workmanship and customer service throughout the installation process.
The Window Service Engineer will be responsible for visiting clients' premises and rectifying any installation issues or faults working closely with the customer service team.
The Window Service Engineer will need to have:
- Proven ability working with aluminium, timber and UPVC window and door products.
- Rooflines and flat roof experience would also be greatly valued.
- Background in carpentry or joinery
- Experience ideally gained in the home improvement sector
In return we are offering the Window Service Engineer:
- Uncapped earning potential
- We provide a van/fuel worth £5000 and materials
- Fantastic discount rates across our product range
- Various other benefits
Please apply now to work as a Window Service Engineer for the UK’s leading home improvement company!
Keywords: Window Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Window Engineer, Engineer, Window Installation
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV