Everest are a national Home Improvements company and we are on the lookout for Appointment Makers / Contact Centre Associates to make appointments to support our field sales representatives. We are based in lovely Cuffley (very close to Cuffley Train Station). We have a friendly and family orientated team environment...
We pay a competitive hourly rate and offer the ability to earn uncapped commission and incentives.
There are flexible hours available for mornings and afternoons, part-time or full-time. There are options of 15 to 30 hours per week Monday to Sunday.
We like to reward those who work hard, and our incentives have recently included nights out, holidays, a VIP day at the races, hampers above and beyond the generous commissions we pay. A brilliant, fun work environment and a long term and prosperous career for a household name awaits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- This position is 100% phone appointment setting.
- You must generate leads from data that is provided by the company.
- Be positive in your approach to each and every contact.
- Engage with existing and potential customers and help them take the first step towards making their home lives more energy efficient, secure, sound proofed and aesthetically pleasing.
- Proactively improve performance through coaching and feedback provided by the training management.
- Keep up to date with promotions and new product developments
Skills & Experience Required
- Coachable, driven & resourceful
- Results-oriented & passionate about helping businesses grow
- Persuasive, assertive & honest
- Active listener
- Tenacity with a positive attitude
- Outstanding verbal communicator over the telephone
In return for your hard work as an Appointment Maker / Contact Centre Associate, we can offer flexible hours, canteen on site, free parking, generous holiday allowance, excellent commission and incentives and staff shopping discount scheme.
If you think you have what it takes, then apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV