Contact Centre Associate - Inbound Enquiries
Full-time Contact Centre Associate – Inbound Enquiries
Paying a competitive hourly rate and bonus!
We are a leading, national Home Improvements company and have an exciting new opportunity for a Contact Centre Associate who will be based in our Outbound team, dealing with Inbound Enquiries. The position is based in our Head Office in Cuffley, which is very close to Cuffley train station, with excellent transport links and on-site parking.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent telephone marketing service to prospective and existing customers, promoting the Everest brand and generating company appointments.
- Pro-actively making outbound calls to generate company leads
- Following-up specialised lead enquiries
- Being an advocate of the Everest brand on every call, whilst communicating new marketing promotions.
- Work towards team KPIs
- Engage in special projects within the team
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following:
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Ability to work well under pressure and good time management skills
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Industry knowledge would be desirable, but not essential
As part of an established team, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity.
We provide excellent training, offer generous holiday entitlement and provide a fantastic shopping discount scheme.
If you are interested in this Contact Centre Associate opportunity, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV