Contact Centre Quality Assessor
Full-time Quality Assessor in Contact Centre
Paying a competitive salary
Everest is a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market and we have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Quality Assessor within the Contact Centre, based in our Head Office in Cuffley, which is situated 2 minutes away from train and bus stations.
The Quality Assessor is responsible for monitoring and quality scoring of contact centre calls and live chat transcripts, providing feedback to management.
Main duties of the role include:
- Accurate monitoring of interactions within the contact centre, both telephone call transcripts and online correspondence, using an existing scoring mechanism to determine quality.
- Providing feedback to management on performance
- Recording all evaluations and creating regular reports
- Responding to any compliance or quality complaints quickly
Essential skills required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Confident in communication
- Highly organised
- Competent using Microsoft Office programmes
- Positive attitude
We provide excellent training, access to the company car park, generous holiday entitlement, an on-site canteen, and provide a shopping discount scheme.
If you are interested in this Quality Assessor position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV