Contact Centre Quality Assessor
Full-time Contact Centre Quality Assessor
We are a leading, national Home Improvements company and have an exciting new opportunity for a Contact Centre Quality Assessor to be based in our Head Office in Cuffley, which is very close to Cuffley train station, with excellent transport links and on-site parking.
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will monitor the quality and score contact centre calls and live chat transcripts, providing feedback to the leadership team and senior management.
- Accurately monitoring of interactions within the contact centre to identify high and low quality according to a pre-determined scoring mechanism.
- Provide feedback on quality of calls/interactions to management
- Record all evaluations and produce reports
- Respond to any compliance or quality complaints in a timely manner
The ideal candidate for the role will have the following:
- Have excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Attentive listener
- Well organised and good ability to prioritise
- IT literate with understanding of Microsoft packages
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience within a contact centre environment would be beneficial
As part of an established team, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity.
We provide excellent training, offer generous holiday entitlement and provide a fantastic shopping discount scheme.
If you are interested in this Contact Centre Quality Assessor opportunity, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV