Contact Centre Team Leader
Full-time Contact Centre Team Leader in Inbound call team.
Paying a competitive hourly rate!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a full-time Contact Centre Team Leader within the Inbound team, based in our Head Office in Cuffley.
This position will involve working 40 hours a week, with a varying rota.
The role of a Contact Centre Team Leader within the Inbound team is to supervise, motivate and coach Associates in the Contact Centre to provide best customer service and generate quality company appointments.
- Drive the team to meet KPIs
- Hold monthly performance review meetings with associates
- Manage team absences and conduct return to work interviews
- Promoting best practice, the brand in a positive way and providing excellent customer service
- Regular liaison with the Quality Team to ensure compliance on all enquiries
- Dealing with escalated calls
- Supporting the function manager with daily reports
The right candidate for the role will have experience within the following:
- Customer Services experience
- Be IT literate in Microsoft Office
- Good people management skills
- Works well under pressure and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work in a team and use own initiative to problem solve
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent telephone skills
As part of an established team, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity.
We provide excellent training, offer generous holiday entitlement, exciting incentives, on-site canteen and provide a shopping discount scheme.
If you are interested in this Contact Centre Team Leader opportunity, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV