Contact Centre - Web Administrator
We are a household name with over 50 years' experience in the Home Improvements market. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Contact Centre Associate / Web Administrator to be based in our Web Online team at our Cuffley Head Office.
We provide excellent training and pay a competitive hourly rate.
Are you enthusiastic and strive to provide excellent customer service?
The role of a Contact Centre Associate / Web Administrator within the Web On-Line team is to provide excellent telephone marketing services to prospective and existing customers, promoting the brand and generating the company appointments.
We are looking for someone who is able to work 15 hours over the weekend.
- Ensure a first-class customer experience
- Respond to the Contact Centre web enquiries in a timely manner
- Generate leads
- Promoting the brand in a positive way
- Provide customers with accurate and order-specific information
- Work with other departments to improve customer satisfaction
- Respond to all queries that come in via web/live chat
The right candidate for the role will have experience within the following:
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Be IT literate in Microsoft Office
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work in a team and use own initiative to problem solve
- Excellent telephone skills
As part of an established team, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity.
We pay a competitive hourly rate, offer a generous holiday allowance and staff shopping discount scheme. We also provide excellent training.
If you are interested in this Contact Centre Associate opportunity within our Web On-line team, please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV