Customer Service Manager
We are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market and currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Customer Services Manager at our Warrington office.
The Customer Services Manager will be accountable for the delivery of Customer Service across multiple sites through a team of Customer Resolutions Support Staff.
The Customer Services Manger will monitor performance, identifying challenges and seeking out solutions, whilst supporting the Business Centre Operations Manager in driving continuous improvement. They will be the subject area expert and promote an engaged and high performing culture, leading from the front, coaching and mentoring their team.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Define best practice for customer communication, agreeing Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators with relevant stakeholders.
- Be responsible for team performance and defining best practice for customer service, complaint management and continuous improvement.
- Be the point of escalation for customer complaints
- Define audit criteria and deliverables for the quality monitoring of customer contact, with the ability to address areas of concern
- Playing an active part of the Customer Service Management team, promoting a culture of open communication, sharing of knowledge and continuous development.
- Facilitate strong internal relationships with key contacts and service users.
- Identify training requirements of direct reports and other areas of the business, which will result in an improved customer experience.
- Meet health and safety policy objectives and promote an equal opportunities working environment.
- Strong Customer Services background
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A positive, self-motivated and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to be adaptable and work calmly under pressure
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task across different teams
- Inspirational leadership skills, whilst being a team player
- An understanding of the home improvements, or similar, industry is desirable.
In return for your hard work and commitment as a Customer Services Manager you will be offered a great basic salary, bonus, training and access to excellent staff discount schemes.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience we need for this role, please apply now and find out more about this excellent career opportunity with a national company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV