Graduate Finance Analyst
Everest is a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the home improvement industry. With our Head office based in Cuffley, we have an exciting new opportunity for a Graduate Finance Analyst to join our Finance team and receive fully funded CIMA training.
Everest values are; Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
About the role:
- Providing accurate and timely information for production of weekly / periodic reports and fulfilling any statutory reporting requirements.
- Preparing monthly management accounts and the analysis of variances
- Providing support for respective areas of the business in order to assist in decision making within the organisation
- Dealing directly with Senior Management in a professional style
- Resolving reconciliation problems, departmental expenditure and budgeting issues and ad-hoc analysis
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects aimed at driving the business towards the achievement of its strategic goals
The successful Graduate Finance Analyst will be able to work to challenging deadlines, be comfortable working unsupervised, and be able to use their own initiative to ensure that work is completed. They will be able to not only identify problems, but also be able to offer solutions and root cause analysis to ensure they are not repeated.
Knowledge/Experience and skills required as a graduate Finance Analyst:
- Possess a minimum 2.1 (Hons) degree, preferably in an accounting or business studies related subject
- Be self-motivated
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Show individual initiative
- Be working towards or willing to work towards achieving a professional commercial accountancy qualification (CIMA)
Through our unique rotation scheme, Everest offers a comprehensive training programme through our unique rotation scheme leading to the CIMA qualification.
You will benefit from exposure to all areas of the business, from sales and marketing through to manufacturing and installation.
We are offering a fully funded CIMA study package, highly competitive salary, free parking, generous annual leave entitlement and access to online shopping discounts.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV