Installation Centre Manager
Everest is a household name and an industry leading home improvements company, with a reputation built over 50 years which is second to none.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the business for a performance driven, innovative and analytical Installation Centre Manager to be based out of our Cardiff Installation Centre, which covers the South Wales, Bristol and Gloucestershire areas.
The Installation Centre Manager will take ownership for the performance of their respective Installation Centre and achieve results through the effective leadership and management of their operations team and Fleet. The successful candidate will work strategically to review performance data and make insightful, informed and appropriate decisions that drive profitability and control cost, while maintaining our high standards of workmanship and customer service.
The Installation Centre Manager will lead by example, promoting a professional and supportive working environment, able to coach and develop their team. They also hold full responsibility for the Health and Safety compliance for their Installation Centre and be able report on branch performance to senior management.
- Excellent leadership skills with previous experience managing a sub-contract environment
- Proven budget management experience with strong understanding of cost control and awareness of accounting principles
- Advanced IT and analysis skills
- Ability to problem solve and deliver high level customer service
- Proven people and resource management ability
- Ability to demonstrate a Right First Time and lean continuous improvement ethos
- Experience within the home improvements industry desirable; particularly windows and doors, or similar
As part of an established and high performing team, this is an exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity and will suit a management professional who is looking make a positive difference at all levels.
To be successful your existing knowledge and experience will likely allow you to demonstrate strong financial and people management ability mixed with a first-hand understanding of the installation process, and of the business’s wider service delivery goals.
We can offer a competitive basic salary, company car, phone, laptop and amazing bonus structure.
If you are interested in this Installation Centre Manager opportunity please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV