Everest has an exciting new opportunity available for a Junior Estimator within our Head Office Conservatories team.
With 50 years' experience in improving homes, over 2 million customers have already put their trust in Everest, we are recognised as setting the highest standards available in Home Improvements.
The Junior Estimator will work under the guidance of the Costings Supervisor, to prepare accurate estimates for projects, by gathering information and analysing key metrics, associated with Conservatory fabrication and installation.
This important role within the department will ensure each installation project is accurately estimated in terms of costing, time frame and quality. They will assist in identifying supplier, subcontractor and possible service delivery shortfalls across the business, to ensure a right first-time service.
The Junior Estimator role will include the following:
- Producing clear documentation of tenders for each conservatory project to be issued to external trades and field management.
- Record keeping of parts ordered against agreed limits
- Administer invoices, log and manage the invoice query register
- Hold responsibility for the movement of stock transitions
- Keep records of all tender documentation, updating new contracts.
- Accurately record all actual costs of each Conservatory project against margin
- Assist the Costing Supervisor in providing accurate data to analyse weekly performance
Key skills required will include the following;
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Advanced IT ability, including Excel
- Be results driven, to continually review work and look at areas of improvement
- Have a systematic approach to problem solving and processing
- Experience with Access and Visio with a construction background would be desirable
In return we can offer a competitive basic salary, bonus, supportive team and access to an online shopping discount scheme.
If you think you have the skills we are looking for to be our next Junior Estimator, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV