Everest are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market and we currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Legal Administrator to be based in our Cuffley Head Office.
The Legal Administrator has a wide range of responsibilities, providing administration support to the Legal Department, overseeing complaint management and dispute resolution to a speedy resolution.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Assisting with the collection of legal debt and dispute/complaint resolution
- Liaising with customers over the phone, in writing and in person. Dealing with external agencies, managing and monitoring legal debt, collections and dispute management.
- Monitoring and managing direct debit payments, all charging orders and bankruptcies.
- Reporting on weekly legal activity
- Supporting the Head of Legal
- Providing administration support for all insurance matters, including logging new claims, filing and sending invoices.
- Maintaining a current record of all public liability policies, running regular reports in order to update files.
- Managing and monitoring the credit control function in line with company policy.
- An understanding of Consumer Law and the Court System would be highly beneficial
- Highly organised and efficient, with excellent attention to detail
- Professional and confident approach to work
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Ability to work on own initiate and as part of a team
- Good time management, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
In return for your hard work and commitment as a Legal Administrator you will be offered a great basic salary, generous holiday allowance and access to excellent staff shopping discount schemes.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience we need for this role, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV