Everest is a household name within home improvements and we have an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Assistant to be based in our Cuffley Head Office.
An industry leader for over 50 years, we have been at the forefront of product development and have a successful marketing team who drive our brand awareness and reputation to ‘Fit the best’.
The Marketing Assistant will contribute to the development of marketing campaigns across a variety of media to support lead generation and brand awareness.
This position would suit a creative, passionate person who wants to develop their skills within marketing further, with the support of a leading brand and experienced marketing team.
Key responsibilities for this role
- Support the production of marketing collateral, including door drops, leaflets, press and direct mail.
- Help manage creative so that it is on brand, fits within campaign and evolves to exceed previous response.
- Proof-read a variety of different collateral including brochures, door drops and TV content.
- Provide reports on media performance and analyse data.
- Prepare promotional presentations to be shared across the business.
What will the successful candidate need to have?
- Be personable with great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including use of MS Office packages, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work on multiple projects, with good time management to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience within a marketing team, or marketing degree level educated would be desirable.
We can offer the successful candidate a competitive basic salary, development within a successful household brand, on site canteen and access to an online shopping discount scheme.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Marketing Assistant please apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV