Operations Planning Manager
We are a household name with over 50 years experience in the Home Improvements market and currently such have an exciting new opportunity available for an Operations Planning Manager at our Warrington office.
The Operations Planning Manager is responsible for ensuring our customers receive the highest level of service from the time their order is placed through to completion of installation.
The Operations Planning Manager will ensure that the business centre supports the business to work effectively and efficiency together to deliver a productive, high quality service to our customers and the company. They will lead by example and clearly show a commitment to the company vision and values through their actions.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Responsible for ensuring training and development needs of the Operations Planning Team are identified and addressed, implementing development plans and succession planning where required.
- Carry out appraisals and performance management; monitor absence and annual leave.
- Responsible for Installer, Surveyor and Service Engineer productivity, through efficient and timely planning of given resource, meeting Business and Customer standards and expectations
- Manage the quality of service within the Operations Planning Team, ensuring sufficient resources are in place always to meet customer and service needs, dealing with any escalations in a timely manner, ensuring the team works to the set Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that agreed Install Targets are achieved by the efficient use of Install Planning resource
- That all staff at all times meet company standards on Customer contact
- Work closely with the Installation Centres’ Management team to ensure that the installation centres’ objectives are achieved.
- Manage customer insight analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring and achieving the objectives of the health and safety policy.
- Previous work experience in managing large teams, preferably in a Call-centre or high-volume call environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Good financial awareness
- Ability to run projects in a timely manner
- Demonstrate experience working to and achieving targets
- Able to identify staff training needs and address
- Excellent time management
- Ability to lead by example, being a positive role modal
- An understanding of the home improvements, or similar, industry is desirable.
In return for your hard work and commitment as an Operations Planning Manager you will be offered a great basic salary, training and access to excellent staff discount schemes.
If you feel that you could be perfectly suited to the Operations Planning Manager role, please apply now for this excellent career opportunity with a national company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV