Operations Planning Team Leader
Everest are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market and we have an exciting new opportunity for an Evening Operations Planning Team Leader at the Warrington office.
The Team Leader will assist the Operations Planning Manager in supporting, training and leading a team of Planning Co-ordinators. They will ensure key business performance measures are delivered along with excellent customer service.
This can either be a part-time or full-time, working evenings and weekends on a 2-week rolling rota.
The Team Leader will ensure the efficient delivery and management of the diary booking process, payment calls and consistently deliver a high standard of customer service.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Driving a high standard of team performance, delivering one to one reviews, team meetings, training and coaching.
- Identifying training requirements and working with the Operations Planning Manager to implement training plans.
- Effectively managing installation contracts, delivering on projected revenue
- Working in line with HR policies and procedures to conduct new starter on-boarding and probationary reviews.
- Leading from the front and ensuring effective communication is maintained throughout the management team.
- Maintaining and controlling Health and Safety measures always.
- Previous work experience at team leader level within a service delivery environment
- A good commercial awareness
- Proven management and people skills
- Knowledge of Office packages and IT literate
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Able to advise and influence at all levels
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and drive to meet deadlines
In return for your hard work and commitment as an Operations Planning Team Leader you will be offered a competitive basic salary, on-going training and access to an excellent staff shopping discount scheme.
If you think you have what it takes to be our next Team Leader, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV