Part-time Planning Co-ordinator
Everest are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market and have an exciting opportunity for a Part-time Operations Planning Co-ordinator at the Ayr office.
Reporting to the Operations Planning Team Leader you will work with all internal departments including Manufacturing, Service and Operations, to ensure our customer receives a timely installation or service visit.
You will take ownership of all aspects of communication to ensure our customers are well informed and have a single point of contact.
This is a part-time position working 5.00pm-8.00pm Monday to Thursday and Saturday 9.00am-12.00pm.
- Scheduling and co-ordination of Field Resource to accomplish home improvement installations in our customer's property. This involves organising Surveyors; Field Engineers; Asbestos Removal companies; Scaffolding companies; Building contractors, etc.
- Supporting customers to overcome any pre-installation challenges (such as obtaining Planning Permission or asbestos removal)
- Managing post-installation and warranty issues.
- Managing a regional diary efficiently and effectively.
- Delivering exceptional standards of customer service consistent with our brand.
- Co-ordinating all internal and external resources to achieve successful completion first time by identifying challenges and delivering solution
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Co-ordination / Planning experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload, prioritising as required
- Effectively work under pressure and achieve results
- Be a problem solver, taking quick and effective decisions within the role level.
- Team player
- Ability to multi task, being flexible to meet customer and business needs.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be offered a great basic salary, fantastic training programme, career progression and excellent staff discount schemes.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience we need for this role, please apply now and find out more about this excellent career opportunity with a national company.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV