Purchase Ledger Administrator
Everest are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to be based in our Cuffley Head Office.
Everest values are; Innovation, Communication, Ownership and Networking. We are looking for people who share our passions and want to contribute to our continued success.
The Purchase Ledger Administrator will maintain accurate Purchase Ledger records and ensure payments are made in accordance with relevant terms and time-scales.
The role includes:
- Ensuring all invoices and other payment requests are checked and input onto the Ledger promptly and accurately.
- Sending invoices to correct approver and checking coding is accurate.
- Assisting with VAT returns and credit notes.
- Preparing supplier reconciliations and statements.
- Attending to and raising queries on invoices
- Filing all completed reports and invoices
- Batching invoices for payment
Skills, Experience & Competencies:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competent numerical ability
- Dependable and enjoy working in a systematic manner
- Organised with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to problem solve with good customer service.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be offered a competitive basic salary, generous holiday allowance and excellent staff shopping discount schemes.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience we need to be our next Purchase Ledger Administrator, please apply now.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV