Everest are the industry leader in Home Improvements and our reputation built over the last 50 years is second to none.
We have exciting opportunities available in our Sittingbourne factory for Quality Technicians, due to an ongoing expansion programme.
The Quality Technician will manage the day to day factory-based quality functions, provide QC expertise to support manufacturing/supply chain operations and support the factory-based Quality Manager with routine daily and project work as appropriate.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring the maintenance, repair and calibration of measuring equipment and gauging
- Ensuring the management of formal quality records
- Responsible for specific projects, as allocated by line and factory management
- Undertake routine scheduled product QC inspections and RFT audits
- Undertake fault finding investigations in the event of product and process failures
- Conduct internal quality audits within the factory
- Implement training and measuring equipment provision for new or modified products
- Undertake ‘initial sample inspections reports' for new product material supply
- Provide a resource for local and company-wide improvement projects in accordance with company project planning
- Responsible for continuous improvement within your areas
This is a full-time, permanent position. In return for your work and commitment as a Quality Technician, we can offer a competitive salary, career progression opportunities and excellent selection of staff discount schemes.
If you are interested in our Quality Technician position and have relevant experience, please apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV