Regional Sales Trainer
Everest are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market and currently such have an exciting new opportunity available for a Regional Sales Trainer to cover the West Coast area.
The Sales Trainer will support new starters which develops their understanding of our products and sales process, as well as providing them with the basic tools and knowledge they need to start off their career as a self-employed Sales Consultant.
The main duties as a Sales Trainer include:
- Monitor and manage the sales training schedule/diary, ensuring that training is scheduled suitably in advance to maximise attendance and to consistently deliver the induction programme to new starters.
- Work with the Sales Training Manager to develop and deliver engaging training solutions that develops skills and capabilities of the new starters.
- Act as an ambassador for people development, encouraging, promoting and maintaining a learning culture throughout the business
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to coach and provide expert advice to other members of the sales team
The ideal person for this role will ideally have:
- Experience working and training within a direct sales environment
- Proven track record in improving sales performance through delivery of targeted training and coaching interventions
- Commercial sales experience gained with a direct sales environment (preferable)
- Experience gained working effectively across multiple locations, with the ability to work autonomously while remote from direct line management and/or peers.
- Be focused and enthusiastic, with outstanding communication skills
We put a lot into training our staff and we want our new Regional Sales Trainer to share our passion for developing people to be able to reach their full potential.
We can offer a competitive basic salary, bonus, company car, laptop and phone. We also offer generous holiday allowance and a staff shopping discount scheme.
If you want to be part of a successful British enterprise that’s built on trust, quality, and innovation, then...
Join The Best. Join Everest.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV