Senior Business Assurance Auditor
Everest is a household name with over 50 years experience in the Home Improvements market and we have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Business Assurance Auditor to be based within the Business Assurance team in our Cuffley Head Office.
The Senior Business Assurance Auditor will support the business in the creation, definition and management of the Business Risk register together with the lead on Business reviews, both for performance and compliance. They will also assist with ISO audits and make recommendations for improving processes and procedures.
Main duties of the role include:
- Developing the risk-based internal Business audit assurance strategy, delivering and planning the process which underpin them.
- Leading on Business audit reviews, providing assurance on the adequacy of internal controls and risk management.
- Ensuring review processes are understood and potential issues are discussed with key stakeholders.
- Conducting ad-hoc reviews and investigations to prevent fraud, theft, bribery or corruption.
- Leading and supporting control awareness training through workshop sessions
- Supervision of more junior members of the Business Assurance team
- Identifying commercial solutions to control issues and making recommendations and reporting back to the business
- Participating in the development of the Annual Internal Business Assurance Audit plan and identifying potential areas for further review within the business.
- Building constructive relationships
Essential skills required
- Experience working within a quality or Business Assurance department
- Logical, organised and analytical manner
- A problem solver, who can address challenges and be pro-active in response
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to influence others
- Be able to work as part of a team and individually
- Ability to complete work in a timely manner, within set deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Work confidentially with discretion, diplomacy and professionally
In return for your hard work as a Senior Business Assurance Auditor we can offer a competitive basic salary, car, bonus, generous holiday allowance and shopping discount scheme.
If you are interested in this Senior Business Assurance Auditor position, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV