Senior Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Manager 9 Month FTC (Maternity Cover) - November 2019 start
An experienced and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Manager is required to fulfil a 9 month full time contract with the UK’s best known Home Improvement Company – Everest Ltd.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a leading role in guiding the marketing strategy for this historic and iconic brand, as well as playing a hands-on role in supporting communications across the business and sales divisions.
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director, and managing a small team of hard-working and committed marketing execs you will be responsible for:
- Integrating & collaborating with the Sales & Marketing Director and Head of Digital to align business strategy & plans
- Delivering Everest’s off-line media strategy and plan - managing overall budget and business targets as a result
- Leading strategic marketing projects from inception to delivery
- Managing Everest’s Sales Support team, including:
- Sales communications, including delivery of monthly magazine
- Sales website & shop
- Annual sales incentives
- Monthly window magazine
- Creation of printed sales collateral
- Sales stores & logistics
- Exhibitions & Annual Sales Conference
- Commissioning new brand photography & managing internal photography team
This role would suit an experienced Marketing Manager who is looking for a new challenge and experience. This role is very varied and requires someone who is happy to adapt to change at short notice.
Key skills required:
- Experience planning and managing off-line media budgets including TV & radio. Experience with door drop and DM preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and experience presenting to senior board members
- An “eye for the brand” and keen attention to detail, experience briefing and developing printed collateral
- Confident with use of MS office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint. Data-literate.
- Proven people management and project co-ordination experience
This fixed term contract role will be maternity cover for our Head of Media & Brand Integration and commences 1st Nov 2019 for a 9 month initial term, including 1 month full handover, with potential to extend.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you are looking for, or for further information, please get in touch today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV