Stores Section Leader
Everest has an exciting new opportunity available for Stores Section Leader within our Sittingbourne Factory. This is a key role within the factory, which helps to ensure materials are ready to be used, ensuring the busy production schedule is met.
With 50 years' experience in improving homes, over 2 million customers have already put their trust in Everest, we are recognised as setting the highest standards available in Home Improvements.
To ensure the factory can run smoothly, the Stores Section Leader will oversee the provision of Raw Materials for production, maintain stock inventory level and accurately audit inventory on a regular basis.
The Stores Section Leader role will include the following:
- Attending regular meetings, providing live information to the management team, indicating any areas of concern
- Placing and reviewing orders of materials along with tracking and checking deliveries
- Communicate with production and planning departments to forecast requirements.
- Identifying areas of over consumption of materials
- Supervising End of Year stock-take
- Identify areas of improvement within the supply of materials
- Maintain good working relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Ensure good standards of housekeeping and support less experienced members of staff
Key skills required will include the following;
- Experience of working in a factory or warehouse environment
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Health and Safety would be desirable
In return we can offer a competitive basic salary, bonus, supportive team and access to an online shopping discount scheme.
If you think you have the skills we are looking for to be our next Stores Section Leader, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV