Territory Development Manager
Everest are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements Market.
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Territory Development Manager to cover the Oxford region.
The role involves managing a team of self-employed sales consultants and driving sales for the region. This is a front-line role, so we are looking for candidates with Direct Sales experience, ideally within the Home Improvements, or similar industry.
The successful Regional Sales Manager / Territory Development Manager will receive a competitive basic salary and on target earnings. They will also have opportunities to win various incentives such as luxury trips to Las Vegas, Athens and Switzerland.
This is a pivotal role for us, as you will take responsibility for the achievement of regional sales targets, acting as a coach and mentor to the sales team and driving a high performing culture that maintains energy and performance levels.
Some of the key accountabilities are:
- Leading the Regional Sales team
- Driving and maintaining sales targets and KPI's
- Reviewing individual’s performance
- Pro-actively addressing skills gaps and defining development needs
- Chairing regular territory sales meetings that create a high performing culture that is both transparent and accountable
- Mentoring and developing Sales Consultants in sales techniques, consistently reviewing performance and existing skill sets
It is likely that the successful candidates for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience of people management within a sales environment, some of which must have been gained within a regional sales management role
- Proven financial management ability
- Exceptional influencing and motivational skills
- Proven commercial integrity and judgement
- Excellent training, presentation and IT skills (MS Office)
The benefits of working for us include; luxury holiday incentives, generous holiday allowance, access to on-line shopping discounts and the best bonus scheme in the industry, as well as many more.
This is a genuinely exciting and rewarding opportunity, so if the above sounds interesting, and you can demonstrate the skills and abilities set out above, then please get in touch and apply today!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV