Everest are a household name with over 50 years’ experience in the Home Improvements market and we have an exciting new opportunity for a Warehouse Assistant / Storekeeper.
Vital to the smooth and efficient running of our St Albans based warehouse, you will work alongside the Centre Manager, assisting with deliveries and liaising with our Installation and Customer Service team to ensure that we can continue to provide a second to none service to our customers.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity where you will be encouraged to get involved and make a difference across a full and diverse range of responsibilities, including:
- Unloading deliveries to prepare contracts for collection by Installers
- Controlling store and stock items for issue to Installers and Service Engineers
- Sourcing specialist stock for specific contracts
- Raising purchase orders, producing proof of order/delivery docs and following up on queries
- Producing weekly figures for the Centre Manager
- Maintaining company vehicles, taking the fleet for MOT’s, services etc
- Arranging collection and disposal of waste materials
- Ensuring a safe working environment
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong attention to detail
- IT and systems literacy
- Effective communication skills
- A Forklift driver’s license (desirable)
- Full drivers license
- Ability to mange own time
- Can-do attitude and ability to use own initiative
Working within an established team you will be given the support you need to develop your skills within a successful business, so if this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply now!
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV