Window Service Engineer
Everest has an exciting opportunity available for a Window Service Engineer to join the team based in South Wales. The successful Window Service Engineer will receive a competitive basic salary, bonus, phone and van.
With 50 years' experience in improving homes, over 2 million customers have already put their trust in Everest, we are recognised as setting the highest standards available in home improvements.
Due to increased sales and significant demand in the surrounding area we are looking for window service engineers to ensure they maintain our high standards of workmanship and customer service throughout the installation process.
The Window Service Engineer will be responsible for visiting clients' premises and rectifying any installation issues or faults, working closely with the customer service team.
The Window Service Engineer will need to have:
- Proven ability working with aluminium, timber and UPVC window and door products.
- Roof-lines and flat roof experience would also be greatly valued.
- Background in carpentry or joinery
- Experience ideally gained in the home improvement sector
- Reliable and punctual
- Have high attention to detail and be customer focused
In return we can offer:
- A van and fuel card
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Fantastic discount rates across our product range and on-line shopping discount scheme
If you think you have the skills we are looking for to be our next Window Service Engineer, please apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of 'Protected Characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Get a callback:
Can't find what you're looking for?Register your CV